We support a variety of hobbies, including but not limited to; adventure games, board games, card games, dice games, paper and pencil games, role-playing games, strategy games, tile-based games and related hobbies.
To make tabletop games an accessible and enjoyable experience for the Mallee regional community.
- Provide an inclusive environment for people to experience new activities.
- Develop and mature friendships.
- Provide opportunities for social interaction and improve social skills.
- Support members to improve wellness and build self-esteem.
- To provide an opportunity to develop creativity, strategic thinking and team
The current Committee was elected at the AGM on the 10th of December 2022. Current Committee Members include;
- President: Chloe Heighway
- Vice President: Kellie Leann Knight
- Secretary: Nish Crombie
- Treasurer: Tim Lenton
- General Members: Jess Smith
Contact us: http://www.mtginc.org/contact-us
Incorporated 4th June 2018, with 12 founding members. Mallee Tabletop Games Inc
Jye Lambert, Lisa Lambert, Lorri Lambert, Kye King, Samantha Nolen, Geordie Irvin, John Murray, Frank Mikes, Rachael Kelly, Kellie Knight, Barry Waylen-Spall and Melina Turner.